31st Annual Spring Concert
May 11, 2019 • Call Time: Staggered | Performance Time: 2 to 3 pm
First Presbyterian Church, 72 Kensington Rd., San Anselmo
Our Spring Concert! All Singers Perform!
- Who: ALL LEVELS!
- Call Times:
- Chantons: 12 pm
- Bel Canto: 12:15 pm
- Arioso: 12:30 pm
- Fresco & Giocoso: 12:45 pm
- Doors Open for Seating: 1:30 pm
- Performance Time: 2:00 pm
- What to wear: All should wear their performance attire!
- Frescos: White MGC T-shirt, black pants or leggings, black socks, black closed-toe shoes
- Giocosos: Blue MGC T-shirt, black pants or leggings, black socks, black closed-toe shoes
- Arioso, Bel Canto, Chantons: Black Performance Dress, black tights or pantyhose, black closed-toe shoes
- All singers should wear hair neatly styled back (braids, pony-tails, headbands, etc., so hair will stay neat and off the face). No big bows or large hair decorations, please.
- Stud earrings only
- Singers need to arrive with a full belly! There will not be an opportunity to eat between call time and show time. Bring a water bottle marked with their name.
Volunteer opportunities are plentiful, and volunteers will be able to reserve up to 4 seats upon arriving for your shift or bringing your singer.
«« Go Back