Music Summer Camp/Girls Grades K-5
Join us for five exciting days of singing, dancing, new friendships and much more at this year's Summer Sings! Music Camp. Singers from all musical backgrounds will learn how to sing healthfully while exploring music, movement and rhythm.
Campers bring their own lunch. Healthy, delicious snacks provided.
Camp ends with a SHOWCASE PERFORMANCE for parents and families on June 21st at 2:00 pm.
Dates: Monday - Friday, June 17-21, 2019
Times: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Mon-Fri
Where: First Presbyterian Church of San Anselmo, 72 Kensington Road, San Anselmo, CA
Costs: $400 / 5 days
- 2 rehearsal sessions per day: Choral and Musical Theatre
- Good, clear vocal techniques for healthy vocal production
- Note/rhythm reading, rhythm instruments, harmony skills
- Vocal warm-ups, music improvisation, solfege singing
- Body/rhythm awareness (to be selected from): dance, yoga, body percussion
- Music and team building games
- Arts and crafts